Below is a guide to becoming a member of the club. And how do you apply to become a member of your club? You can activate your membership by following these simple steps and accessing the online Sams Club credit card customer portal.
Register As A Member Of Sam’s Club And Create An Account
The two required bands are:
First tape: Becoming a member of the club.
Step Two: Register your club membership and create an account.
Before registering your club membership account, you must first become a member.
- Go through this link.
- Select a membership plan on this page.
- The available plans are Membership Plus and Club Membership.
- Select Sam’s Club Membership Plan
- By clicking on a specific plan, a page will appear where you can enter your data.
- Like the name, email address, contact address, etc.
- After deploying them, click Next.
Complete the payment process and you will become a member of the club.
You are now a member of the club. So let’s go to the second step.
Follow these steps to register an account.
- Access this registration link.
- On the back of the page, you will see a subscription box.
- open a new account
- Enter the membership number you received when you became a member.
- And also provide zip code.
- Click Continue.
- Your account will be created shortly.
Sam’s Club was the first mass retailer in the United States to implement chip-based technology when it introduced the 5-3-1 Cash Back Credit Card Program for Sam’s Business, Sam’s Savings and Sam’s Plus last July. The 5-3-1 value proposition, available in the US and Puerto Rico, makes the Sam’s Club co-branded MasterCard® card the most competitive credit rewards program in the club category.