At Sam’s Club, they strive to provide the best experience for our valued members and are always looking for ways to improve. If you’ve recently received a new Sam’s Club credit card, we’d like to let you know about some of the benefits it offers and some of the key details behind it. Points systems are used to accumulate gift cards that can be redeemed for future purchases of items like jet skis, digital cameras, and crafting materials. Gift cards can be purchased from our Account Services page.
Sam’s Club Card Activation Advantages
- Get $45 Back! Payable as a statement when you register a new Sam’s Club credit card and spend $45 at SamsClub.com today.
- Get 5% cash back on eligible gas worldwide, including gas at Sam’s Club (first $6,000 per year, 1% later).
- Get 3% cashback on meals and travel.
- Get 1% cash back on other purchases at Sam’s Club and anywhere that accepts Mastercard.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- There is no annual fee if you are a member of Sam’s Club.
Sam’s Club now has an online portal samsclubcredit.com/activate where club members can activate their Sam’s Club credit card. The benefits of card activation are huge as it allows you to manage your credit card activities such as tracking your transaction history, personal details, login details, etc. In addition to these features, you can easily use your payments. Simply set up your online credit card payment and select one of the payment options presented on the page to start using Sam’s services and make payments at home whenever you want.
Once you activate your card at samsclubcredit.com/activate, you can continue your membership and make the most of your Sam’s Club experience. Enjoy member-only benefits like free shipping on millions of items, personalized offers, and more.